The Co:Create Café
- TWO Swiss-made JURA Giga W3 Super Automatic Espresso Machines - make 31 unique coffee-based drinks with nothing more than the push of a single button.
- Fresh Lavazza, Italian coffee beans
- Iced coffee and tea
- Co:Create branded to-go cups
- Sweeteners, creamer, dozens of Torani flavored syrups and sauces
- 2 Shared refrigerators & Bosch dishwashers
- Seating for 14 in the cafe
At Co:Create all of your utilities and services are built into the cost of your low monthly rent. By sharing the load with the other "Co:Creators" your utilities are lower than they would be if you were renting and maintaining a space all on your own. We like to say, "We are better together," and this is another great example of that.
High-Speed Fiber Internet
Public and Private Wifi
A Private Office Network
Water & Sewer
Locked Mail Room
On-site Notary Public
Printer & Scanner
On-site IT Team
Weekly cleaning service(Additional charges apply)
The Space Bar
- Featuring a 6' tall 3-tier water fountain
- A 95+ year-old elevator, restored from the Ensenberger building in Downtown Bloomington, repurposed as an espresso bar.
- Swiss-made Jura Giga W3 espresso machine
- Torani syrups and sauces
- Ice Machine for cold coffee drinks
- Beautiful glass ceiling
- Seating for up to 40 people
- A variety of cafe tables and work tables
With your private office you will receive keys to the building and your office. Your company logo will be featured on your office door and also on our wayfinding signage. Your newly remodeled office comes furnished with 1 desk, 1 chair and 1 file cabinet. Our parking lot has more than enough parking for you and your team.
Co:Create is located on Empire St/Route 9 near the Central Illinois Regional Airport. The building features programmable LED uplighting that changes throughout the seasons and holidays. We also have a two LED Digital billboards on-site available for your business to utilize for advertising purposes. (Additional charges apply)
The conference rooms, large gathering area, and shared spaces are very clean, well appointed, and usually available whenever we need them. The coffee machine deserves its own 5+ star rating! You can't go wrong with Co:Create.
Jean Underwood, Design Mavens
This space is absolutely inspiring and so inviting. There is so much natural light, and the space is so creatively designed, it encourages you to be creative. I love working here!
Kristin Booth, Inspyr Agency
The shared conference rooms are great for meeting clients and the coffee bar and cafe space are always clean and well kept. A joy to have clients visit here. Great to have a variety of other tenants to make the day pleasant.
Tim Hohulin, Prairie Capital Management
Great atmosphere, great amenities, great Co:workers! I've rented a co-working space in the past. . . and it was nothing compared to Co:Create! Proud to bring people into this space for meetings.
Jessica Henrichs, Cybernautic
Co:Create is a great place to do business. Love so many things about it: people, location, fresh and modern design. COFFEE BAR. Great place to have client meetings.
Tofig Mammadov, Prairie Capital Management
Absolutely a fabulous place to start the day for work!! Great spaces for work. They’ve had everything we needed to be productive. We could add and subtract office space as needed. Espresso Bar with free coffee, ice machine, espresso, and flavored syrups was so much better than our previous Class A office space.
Sharath Rojanala, GNR Systems
SIX CONFERENCE ROOMS
- 1st floor Boardroom for up to 14 people
- 2 - 1st floor meeting rooms for up to 4 people
- 2nd floor conference room for up to 6 people
- 2 - 2nd floor meeting rooms for up to 4 people
- Online or in-person booking for each room
- 65" 4K Samsung Ultra HD TV's
- 4K Apple TV
- Mac Minis with your private login
- Logitech high-def video conferencing systems
- Glass dry erase boards
- Custom-built conference tables
- Professionally cleaned weekly
READY TO SCHEDULE A TOUR?
We take pride in creating productive workspace for you and your team. We’d love to show you around.